Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soda Day!


When I was growing up, my mom always had soda in the house. It might have been diet Coke, which is gross, but we still always had some soda to drink if we wanted it. I learned, as time went on, that my favorite soda was Dr. Pepper....oh how I love it! It's so different from other sodas and so tasty. I also love Cherry Coke. I used to work at a TGIFridays back in college and was thrilled to see that they had both Cherry Coke AND Dr. Pepper on tap. I used to mix them together...so delish.

Anyways, soda is terrible for you...yes I know. My teeth probably scream bloody murder when I drink it. It's also a source of wasted calories. Thus, Clayton and I started soda day. We both love soda and drink too much of it..so we thought of the idea to drink as much soda as we want on one day a month, the 21st. So happy soda day everyone! It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be..but there are days when I crave it. I just have to remember what my teeth would say and the guilty eyes Clayton would give me haha.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

YAY for soda day!!!! I had more than I usually do, as I had my third day of migraine today and need extra caffiene to get it gone!!! It didn't work much, though....sigh.