Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dance, Dance, Dance

I just got home from the weekly MIT swing dance and ::sigh:: it was awesome.  Every Wednesday, for about 3 or 4 years now, I have gone to this dance.  At 7:30 every Wednesday, me and my dance group, the Lindy Bomb Squad, practice our routines and our "phrases" in preparation for our next gig or social dance.  At 9:00, we then head over to MIT for the social dance.  Tonight was a great night..good music..good dancers and lots of fun.  Our latest routine that we performed was a Charleston routine.  Here it is!  Lindy Bomb Squad - Moonshine  This was at the 20s Lawn Party at the Crane Estate in Ipswich.  Such a gorgeous place and has a special place in my heart.  Anyways, it's a bit late.  I will post more about dancing when I have some more time. As for now, good night and dance away if you can :)

No comments: